LAI's Educational Network (EdNet)
The LAI Educational Network (EdNet) is an international group of universities and colleges working together and with LAI's members to develop and deploy curricula based on LAI's latest research, practical knowledge, and member best practices.
EdNet is an international catalyst for leveraging LAI member resources and:
- furthers lean education around the world by continuously developing the EdNet community;
- engages educators in a unique and powerful dissemination process;
- develops, shares, and deploys undergraduate and graduate-level lean curricula;
- serves as a repository of certified instructors for LAI Lean Academy® and other courses; and
- transfers curricula and developed courses to other institutions and providers.
EdNet products include the robust LAI Lean Academy® course that has been successfully delivered at educational institutions and organizations around the world.
EdNet has several events each year, including an annual meeting, to share knowledge and best practices. Those new to lean are encouraged to attend the summer LAI Lean Academy® offered through MIT Professional Education.
Earll Murman | EdNet Director
Hugh McManus | LAI EdNet Associate Director
Greg Harris | University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
George Reynolds | Northrop Grumman
Mark Edmondson | Raytheon
Steve Shade | Purdue University
Helen Zak | Lean Enterprise Institute