Membership and Benefits
LAI supports its members in effecting enterprise transformation through a focus on knowledge creation, deployment, and relationship management.
LAI members can accelerate and enhance their organizations’ transformation efforts by accessing LAI's enterprise-level knowledge creation and research capabilities. Members can prepare for future transformations by disseminating these new ideas, methodologies, products, and tools throughout their organizations.
LAI members enjoy:
- early access to unique LAI products like the enterprise value stream mapping, analysis, and simulation tools, which support a holistic enterprise approach,
- access to LAI-sponsored research and knowledge creation,
- member-funded research, including case studies and customized studies in areas of specfic member interest,
- access to LAI researchers to hone understanding, implement leading-edge ideas, and increase competitiveness, and
- skills to adopt LAI products and tools into individual member transformation efforts.
LAI encourages and supports transformation and continuous improvement in its member organizations by:
- sharing knowledge and best practices through deployment activities, communities of practice, conferences, and other networks, and
- helping members to understand and apply LAI products, tools, and knowledge to implement enterprise-level transformation.
Members enjoy ccess to several unique deployment activities including:
- LAI-sponsored transformation events
- Knowledge Exchange Events
- LAI Lean Academy®
The LAI consortium allows for unique relationship-building opportunities with leaders and senior management. These relationships enhance member transformation efforts and lean processes and performance. These lasting relationships are built through:
- LAI's neutral forum that allows for networking with and learning from customers, suppliers, and competitors;
- LAI support for members working through transformation, learning enterprise-level applications, interacting with customers, and helping partners with improvement programs for mutual benefit; and
- sharing knowledge sharing and best practices at LAI conferences and events.